Top 10 Most Read Books in The World are: The Holy Bible, Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung, Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings, The Alchemist, The Da Vinci Code, The Night Saga, Gone with the Wind, Think and Grow Rich, and The Diary of Anne Frank (according to writer James Chapman who created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years.). Read about more top bestsellers
Top 10 Most Read Books in The World
1) The Bible – 3.9 Billion Copies
2) Quotations from the Works of Mao Tse-tung – 820 Million Copies
3) Harry Potter – 400 Million Copies
4) Lord of the Rings – 103 Million Copies
5) The Alchemist – 65 Million Copies
6) The Da Vinci Code – 57 Million Copies
7) Twilight – The Saga – 43 Million Copies
8) Gone With the Wind – 33 Million Copies
9) Think and Grow Rich – 30 Million Copies
10) Diary of Anne Frank – 27 Million Copies
Learn how to speed read so you can read all the books you want to read in half of the time or less.
Spd Rdng – The Speed Reading Bible – Speed Reading Techniques, Tips & Strategies For Ultra Fast Reading
by Susan Norman and Jan Cisek available as an ebook on Amazon Kindle £6.99
Paperback version of Spd Rdng – The Speed Reading Bible is also available.