In addition to our regular speed reading courses, we also run:
One-to-one speed reading coaching sessions
Bespoke Speed Reading & PhotoReading Individual Coaching Sessions available
• A special two-day programme tailored to your specific needs
• For professionals, executives, managers
• With the UK leading expert in strategic business speed reading
• To fit your schedule (ideally, two 4-hour sessions spread over a week or two weeks)
• Fee: £1900/two-day one-to-one coaching with one coach or £3000 with two-coaches at your location in London (if it’s at our location in London the cost will be higher i.e. extra £400 or more). Locations outside of London please ask for a quote.
Terms: full payment upfront.
Speed reading trainer training courses
In-house speed reading courses
Tailor-made courses for individuals and corporations – at your office
Our in-house Spd Rdng/speed reading courses are unique in the amount of content covered in the time two days:
• speed reading eye patterns (available on most courses)
• downloading/photoreading to the non-conscious mind (technique additionally available on photoreading courses)
• focus on memory and recall (some courses)
• building learning and expertise (unique)
• accelerated learning approach to facilitate the acquisition of skills (unique)
• flexible system comprised of 37 individual skills so it is applicable to all types of reading material (unique)
• individual attention to all participants’ needs with two coaches (unique)
Everyone on our courses at least doubles their reading speed in the two days. Some are reading up to 4 or 5 times quicker and everyone continues to improve as they apply the skills. All participants understand and can apply all 37 speed reading skills and develop a system which meets their personal requirements. In volume, all participants are able to process about 10 times more material in the time available. We also offer each participant a lifetime guarantee in the form of follow up emails/phone calls/visits if needed.
As well as the regular open courses we run, we have worked with many organisations in-house and we have extensive experience with people in all fields over the last 10 years working with groups from 6-80.
If you send individual delegates on our open weekend courses, the cost is £575pp.
If we run a course at your venue, the total cost (including 50-page handbooks) is £3000 for up to 12 participants.
We have been asked in the past whether the course can be done in less than two days. Although most people understand most of the speed reading techniques during the first day, our experience shows that either cannot or do not apply the skills without enough practical experience. Individuals have different learning requirements and these cannot be addressed in a one-day course.
For more information, please email us now or call on +44 7956 288 574.
The Great Memory Workshop
with Susan Norman and Jan Cisek
The perfect introduction to a Spd Rdng course or follow up course from the speed reading two-day course
Would you like to improve your memory?
Remember more of what’s important to you?
Then join us for this one-day special course on memory skills.
The workshop will be taught and facilitated by Susan and Jan, and will also include a 75-minute syntopic processing session which is the perfect opportunity to experience spd rdng.
The course is for people who have either completed, are enrolled on a Spd Rdng course or just interested in speed reading, learning and memory.
If we all bring one or two books on memory for sharing we’ll have the benefit of all the received wisdom on the subject.
Introduction to NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming)
Learn top NLP skills in one day.
NLP is one of the best ways of starting any program of self-development but it can be tricky to find out about it without signing up to an expensive training course. Come along for a taster workshop with Jan and Susan (both NLP Master Practitioners) to learn what it is and how to use it to enhance your own life. This course has the potential to make the biggest difference to the rest of your personal and business life.
• What NLP is
• What it does and what are many applications of NLP
• How NLP can improve your communication skills
• How to enhance understanding of your own behaviour and others
• How to become more flexible in your approach to situation and people
One-day workshops on specific themes: the next PROSPERTY workshop. Read more