What is PhotoReading?
The PhotoReading Whole Mind System, as developed by Paul R. Scheele, is a five-step sequential speed reading system that includes
4. Postview and
The photoreading technique (which we usually call ‘downloading’) is one-step in the PhotoReading Whole Mind System. Jan Cisek is a certified PhotoReading instructor, and on the speed reading/photoreading courses you will master photoreading as well as speed reading techniques. In short, the PhotoReading Whole Mind System is basically a five-step speed reading system with just one different technique ie the photoreading/downloading step.
The photoreading/downloading step is the only technique which relies solely on the non-conscious mind, and it is the technique which enables you to take in information at speeds of up to 20,000 words per minute. Please note that photoreading/downloading is not reading in a conventional, sequential, one word at a time, way.
On our speed reading courses you will learn all aspects of the PhotoReading Whole Mind system, as well as speed reading techniques, in a way which allows you to use them in whichever combination most suits your requirements.
What is the difference between the PhotoReading Whole Mind System and Spd Rdng?
The PhotoReading Whole Mind System, as developed by Paul R. Scheele, is a five-step sequential speed reading system that includes 1. Preparation 2. Preview 3. PhotoReading 4. Postview and 5. Activation.
Spd Rdng, developed by Jan Cisek and Susan Norman, is a flexible speed reading system based on 37 speed reading and photoreading/downloading techniques. Spd rdng can be used in a sequence ie in four steps: 1. Preview 2. Work session 3. Rapid read 4. Review. In many ways, Spd Rdng goes beyond traditional speed reading and photoreading techniques and offers more choice, flexibility and effectiveness for anyone who wants to read more and faster.
The differences between Spd Rdng and the PhotoReading Whole Mind System are:
1) flexibility: in Spd Rdng, all 37 speed reading techniques can be applied in different ways depending on your needs and time available;
2) effectiveness: in Spd Rdng, each speed reading technique can double/triple your reading rate;
3) more comprehensive and integral approach: in Spd Rdng, combination of all 37 speed reading techniques allows for greater synergy and even greater reading rate and large volume of information being processed;
4) purpose for getting information: in Spd Rdng the core speed reading technique or strategy is the purpose for processing your material, which is a guiding force that utilities our natural abilities to process large volumes of information effectively and efficiently according to our needs and time available;
5) usability: using Spd Rdng techniques everyone can find techniques that will suit their own learning style and needs and will help them to read faster and more because the techniques are very easy to learn and apply;
6) teaching methodology: we teach the PhotoReading Whole Mind System in a different way from traditionally taught by other photoreading instructors, ie first, you’ll learn all 37 speed reading techniques and then you’ll learn how to put all those techniques into a step by step system
7) quality of information: in Spd Rdng we focus on quality of information being processed which will give you better value for the money and time spend
Testimonials for photoreading
”I have seen Paul Scheele help countless people to discover a faster, more efficient path to success through his Photoreading system. No matter what you need to read, he can teach you to get it done in a third of the time.”
Anthony Robbins, Performance coach, USA
“If time is money, and reading takes time, then I heartily recommend saving money and time with this brilliant guide. For those of us in the fast lane, the PhotoReading Whole Mind System isn’t a luxury – it’s a necessity!”
Harvey Mackay, author of Swim with the Sharks and Beware of the Naked Man
“If you read more slowly than you’d like, consider taking a course to increase not only your reading speed but also how fast you absorb the information. The best resource I’ve found is the Photoreading course by Paul Scheele.”
Jack Canfield, author
“Leaders today grasp new ideas quickly, read voraciously across many important topics, and need to stay current with the latest advances in their fields. The PhotoReading Whole Mind System shows me how to do it all.”
Ken Blanchard, PhD, co-author of the eight million selling One Minute Manager
“PhotoReading appears to be a natural step forward in the evolution of human reading skills.”
Win Wenger, Ph.D., writing in “The Einstein Factor”
“PhotoReading is literally eye-opening… The goal: Let your unconscious take a snapshot, imbibing a whole page in a glimpse… It may well be the standard equipment for 21st Century SuperLearners.”
Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder, writing in “SuperLearning 2000”
“PhotoReading combines all the most efficient reading strategies-proven in university studies over many years-with what is now known about the phenomenal perceptive capabilities of the human brain. It is undoubtedly the best accelerative reading improvement program available today. And, it is presented so that the average person can benefit immediately, and for a lifetime.”
Dr. Michael Bennett, a professor at the University of Minnesota, who is one of the few scholars in the world with a doctorate in reading and an author of a top-selling book for the American Management Association called “Efficient Reading for Managers”.
“PhotoReading has amazing potential for helping people use more of their brain to accelerate learning.”
Paul McKenna, Ph.D., author of “The Hypnotic World of Paul McKenna”, London UK
“My business success depends on understanding the environment I operate in. I must constantly reevaluate to minimise risks and maximise profits. PhotoReading is one of the greatest tools I have to cover more ground and do it faster than the competition. PhotoReading has helped me use my time wisely – opening more time for my family. It gives me balance.”
Jim Williamson, USA
” I went to college after 30 years and graduated with highest honours – all due to PhotoReading. It taught me how to learn anything more easily, and it helped build my confidence to a degree I had never experienced before.”
Dr. Carol Reiners, USA
“I am paid more money now, because I can keep up with the massive amounts of information in my industry, something my colleagues cannot do. I also have more free time, because I don’t have to spend so much time reading. I used to be swamped with reading, but no more!”
Morgan Hartt, USA